Maxwell C. Feinman, M.D., formed the original practice in 1971 and it was called Feinman Ear, Nose & Throat, Inc.
In 1975, Joe L. Clark, M.D. joined the practice and the name was changed to Feinman-Clark ENT & Plastic Surgery, Inc.
Both of the original physicians have since retired and the Practice name was changed to Blue Ridge Ear, Nose, Throat & Plastic Surgery, Inc., in July 1998.
Blue Ridge Ear, Nose, Throat & Plastic Surgery has been the premier otolaryngology group in Central Virginia since 1971. There are four full-time ENT physicians, who are board
Certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery or board eligible by the American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery. All of our Physicians have the most advanced ENT surgical training in the area
As part of our ENT team, we have three physician assistants who are also available to help with your otolaryngology needs.
Blue Ridge Ear, Nose, Throat & Plastic Surgery offers patients a full range of ear, nose and throat services including:
- Adult & pediatric ENT
- Sinus surgery
- Head and neck cancer surgery
- Certified doctors of audiology
- Treatment of balance and dizziness disorders
- Treatment of tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Treatment of voice and swallowing disorders
- Allergy testing and immunology
- Treatment of sleep disorders and snoring
- Treatment of hearing loss with comprehensive hearing aid sales and service
- Otoplasty (ear surgery)
- Septorhinoplasty (nose surgery)
- Laser hair removal
- Botox, restylane, microdermabrasion & chemical peels